North Orange Promise
First-time College Students that complete all Promise Requirements qualify for:
- Free tuition and health fees waived for the first academic year (Fall to Spring)
- Personalized one-on-one support through program counselors, coaches and peer mentors
- Specialized career & transfer seminars to help you complete your goals in a timely manner
- Celebrations, social events, engagement & leadership opportunities and much more!
- First-time college student (never have attempted units from any college).
- Full-time student enrolled in 12 or more units* at Fullerton College or Cypress College
- Complete a FAFSA/DREAM application (including verification, if selected)
- High school graduate (or North Orange Continuing Education graduate)
- Meet California residency requirements or eligible for residency waiver (AB 540)
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA and complete at least 67% of the courses attempted each semester
- Students are highly encouraged to meet with a FC counselor at least once per semester to develop a Student Education Plan (SEP)
*If you are receiving DSS Services (Disability Support Services), you may be able to enroll in less than 12 units as determined by a DSS counselor.
Spring Office Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Fullerton College – Room 2001
321 E. Chapman Ave, Fullerton CA 92832