North Orange Promise
First-time College Students that complete all Promise Eligibility steps qualify for:
- Free tuition and health fees waived for the first two academic years (Fall to Spring)
- Priority and enhanced registration services
- Personalized one-on-one support through program counselors, coaches, and peer mentors
- Specialized career & transfer seminars to help you complete your goals in a timely manner
- Celebrations, social events, engagement & leadership opportunities and much more!
To receive the Promise Benefits, students must be:
- First-time college student (never have attempted units from any college),
- High school graduate (or North Orange Continuing Education graduate), and
- Meet California residency requirements or eligible for residency waiver (AB 540).
Additionally, students must complete all Promise Eligibility steps including: a complete financial aid application, the matriculation process at Fullerton College, and enroll full-time (12 or more units*) in the fall and spring semesters.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA and complete at least 67% of the courses attempted each semester
- Enroll in math and English courses during the first year as designated by their Student Education Plan (SEP).
- Students should meet with a FC counselor before registration and again during the first year to complete a comprehensive student education plan (SEP).
*If you are receiving DSS Services (Disability Support Services), you may be able to enroll in less than 12 units as determined by a DSS counselor.
Spring Office Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Fullerton College – Room 2001
321 E. Chapman Ave, Fullerton CA 92832