Mentee Program Mission
Our mission is to provide our students emotional support, institutional knowledge, and programmatic information to help them succeed during their time at Fullerton College.
- You will be paired with a Promise Peer Mentor who will provide support throughout the school year.
- You will stay up to date on all events, resources, and activities happening at Fullerton College.
- Your Mentor will connect with you monthly through emails.
- You will also have the opportunity to meet via Zoom or phone call.
1 on 1 Peer Mentor Appointments
Complete your Fall Check-in by scheduling a Zoom or Phone Call appointment with a Peer Mentor to discuss eligibility, locate resources, or answer any questions you may have.
Peer Mentors cannot create Education Plans. Please make an appointment to meet a counselor with the Counseling Center.
Join the Mentee Program
- The only requirement needed to become a Mentee is to be a Promise Student!
- Our Mentees get extra support and guidance throughout the academic year.
- If you are interested in becoming a Mentee and being paired with a Peer Mentor please fill out the Interest Form below!
- January 24th – Spring Semester Starts
- February 18th-21st – President’s Holidays
- March 2nd – Financial Aid application deadline
- March 21st-27th – Spring Recess
- May 21st – Spring Semester Ends
Email is the fastest way to contact us at this time.
Please allow 2-3 business days for a response!
Provide your name, banner ID, and your question to
Meet the Peer Mentors
College Path: Graduated from Fullerton College in Spring 2020 with an AA in Psychology. Currently attending University of California Irvine as a Psychology Science Major.
Career Goal: College Counselor