Mentee Program Mission
Our mission is to provide our students emotional support, institutional knowledge, and programmatic information to help them succeed during their time at Fullerton College.
- You will be paired with a Promise Peer Mentor who will provide support throughout the school year.
- You will stay up to date on all events, resources, and activities happening at Fullerton College.
- Your Mentor will connect with you monthly through emails.
- You will also have the opportunity to meet via Zoom or phone call.
1 on 1 Peer Mentor Appointments
Complete your Fall Check-in by scheduling a Zoom or Phone Call appointment with a Peer Mentor to discuss eligibility, locate resources, or answer any questions you may have.
Peer Mentors cannot create Education Plans. Please make an appointment to meet a counselor with the Counseling Center.
Join the Mentee Program
- The only requirement needed to become a Mentee is to be a Promise Student!
- Our Mentees get extra support and guidance throughout the academic year.
- If you are interested in becoming a Mentee and being paired with a Peer Mentor please fill out the Interest Form below!
- August 22nd – Fall Semester Starts
- September 5th – Last Day to Add/Drop Classes (without a W)
- November 11 – Veterans Day Holiday
- November 13 – Last Day to Withdraw From Classes
- November 24 – Nov. 27 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 10 – Last Day of Term
Email is the fastest way to contact us at this time.
Please allow 2-3 business days for a response!
Provide your name, banner ID, and your question to
Meet one-on-one with a Peer Mentor!
Mentors cannot create Student Education Plans. Please contact the Counseling Center to meet with a counselor for a SEP.
Meet the Peer Mentors
Eduardo graduated from Savanna High School in 2019. He’s now attending Fullerton College and majoring in Child and Adolescent Development currently while his goal is to obtain associate’s and transfer to Cal State Fullerton in order to obtain a bachelor’s in Elementary Teaching/Elementary School Settings (CHAS).
Yvette is attending Fullerton College and majoring in Sociology. Her goal is to transfer to a 4 year university to get a bachelors in sociology then get my masters in counseling
Daniela is currently attending Fullerton College. She wants to major in social work and become a social worker. Her goal is to graduate with an associates in Social Justice. Then she hopes to transfer to CSULB to earn her bachelor’s in social work.
Hetvi is currently attending Fullerton College and majoring in Pre-nursing. She wishes to transfer to CSUF to get her Bachelor’s in science of Nursing. She also hopes to get her Master’s from Azusa Pacific University. Her long-term career goal is to become a Pediatrician.
Fatima graduated from UCI with her Bachelor’s in Psychological Science. She is currently pursuing her Master’s in Social Work to become a Social Worker.