Student Diversity Success Initiative (SDSI)
- Career and Vocational Guidance → Explore your interest and identify potential career paths
- Educational Plans → Complete your Educational Plan with our very own SDSI Counselor
- Graduation and Transfer Assistance → Check on your graduation status and get assistance with transferring
Life Skills Coaching
- We follow a student guided approach! → YOU decide which area(s) you want support in during meetings
- Semester Goals → Create short-term goals that will provide positive long-term effects: academically, personally, or professionally.
- Additional Support → Additional support and guidance in areas such as: time-management, professional development, and implementing self-care techniques.
- Aside from connecting students with on campus resources that suit their needs, we are also knowledgeable on outside resources available for the student!
Book & Laptop Loan Programs
- Students have the opportunity to check out a laptop for 1 semester at a time.
Spring Office Hours:
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
321 E. Chapman Ave, Fullerton CA 92832; Room 2001
SDSI Mission Statement
The Student Diversity Success Initiative (SDSI) is a support program that aims to improve the overall educational experiences of traditionally underrepresented students at Fullerton College. As participating members of SDSI, students gain access to a variety of resources and services such as Life-Skills Coaching, Counseling appointments, and Academic workshops.
SDSI is located in the Promise Center, Room 2001
Office Phone: (714) 992-7143